Friday, March 21, 2008

Podcasts for Podpeople

This is another exciting area in my book, especially for those that like listening to their information. At home, I use ITunes to get at information. I find these tend to be more professionally put together. I subscribe to a few, yet I don't listen to them all that often. I think it is more a matter of my habits than with the product, which is pretty great.

Of the other sites listed, Yahoo! seems to be the worst. It isn't organized well and is a little messy. It would hurt to have some categorization for them. Podcast Alley and Podcast.net are similar in my mind, though Podcast Alley comes out on top for me. I simply like the functionality of it better. Also, it has ratings for the podcasts, which is helpful in finding new and interesting things to listen to.

No comments: