Friday, March 21, 2008

Wrap It Up, I'll Take It

Well, here I sit with five minutes left in my day, and a headache the size of a casaba melon. Allow me to take a few moments to reflect on these exercises. While I tend to think of myself as not being too tech savvy, I found that many of these exercises encompassed a lot of what I knew. It was surprising to see how well informed I am on a number of these technologies. That said, I felt like I learned a few things here and there, as should be reflected in my posts. I don't know if I'll incorporate a lot of this in my day to day life or work, but it is nice to see how some of these applications might be incorporated some day. I imagine a lot of this will pass away from the web or come out in different versions. I suppose as the technology changes we will be able to add some to what we do. It is an exciting time. The information age is in full swing, and we are in the middle of it. I suspect we will keep treading water and keep from going under as we adapt the new technologies.

No comments: